Organization Logo
Organization Main Image

The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix

The Boys & Girls Clubs of Metro Phoenix (BGCMP) has a very proud and triumphant history. In 1946, the BGCMP opened its first two Clubs in the Valley, one at 9th St. & Van Buren, the other at 7th Ave. & Sherman. Today, BGCMP provides annual services to over 22,000 Valley youths, operating a total of 12 clubhouses, a full-service dental clinic and outreach services throughout the central and west Valley.


Events

    Spinner Image